The beautifull journal in japan set

My new work 22 May 2012 :) 

Before leave Thailand for Japan trip (27 April - 7 May) I want to do some clothes before go then I've got an Idea to searching old pattern that I still love and change all material ...fabric and lace and it turn out more interesting and look difference than I thought in the first time.     
  


And when I come back home from trip, I add a few thing for this set.  The dress looked nature  the color are soft but dress only seem like a little bit less to call 'set' then I decide to add something more, just so you know...I do the pants for doll pretty often lately but I think I had enough for long pants fold leg(in this mean time lol )  then I use natural color fine Italian linen fabric and Japanese lace to do the pants, I sew 1/3 leg pants and trim by lace to make it girly look.  



 Not enough for 'set' though I thought then I use strip knit fabric that I bought from Japan to make sock and trim it by Japanese off white lace, it turn out more lovely and comfy, the colors all part are matching well ....Ok! I think it ready and complete this time!  :)







I always got the question from customer to ask about 
'where did you got this necklace?'  
'Is the hat come with the set?'  
'I really love this shoes, do you sell it?'  etc. something like that all the time, I've got and Idea to do 'full set' long time ago but haven't got a nerve to make it real...so, this time I decide to try to do and put the price's concern out of my head. 

This set are list up in my  Etsy shop at evening on 22 May 2012 and I do something difference by list the   full set  in my shop too, just in case that someone want to dress up their doll just like I did in the picture, the full set have the hat and the necklace which don't exist in normal set.  

Just try to do something new and more creative with my own product, I don't know how feedback is for this but I feel happy that I finally did it.  ^^  
 

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม