First time with human clothes


Very first human clothes by me...lol XD

I've bough some clothes that I really love the style from Japan trip, clothes in Japan are wonderful and gorgeous and sure! it's so expensive but some how I can't resist it and bought 4-5 blouse 2 cardigan and 2 bags!


I've a chance to went to earth, music and ecology shop and I loveeeeeeeeee their style so much.

I bought this blouse from them, really really love it then I decide to copied their pattern before give it to my friend and use the fabric that I bought from CottonField (fabric shop in Kichijoji) to make a new blouse.  I will give this very first hand made blouse for my dear friend and will make some more for myself too.


 I add the lace collar that I bought long time ago in this blouse, I've so many lace collar, I pretty mad in it I'll buy every time that I saw it.....at lease one pair...this is a opportunity to use it instead to keep it in the drawer for nothing. :)





I've change the arms style a little bit and really love the result.


And the last thing, my very first label, using my real name...who's know I might be a great famous person, great artist in the world something like that in next 2000 years and this label will help the collector to prove that it is my real work.....Yeh! keep dreaming  Ha ha ha....





 

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม